Tuesday, March 30, 2010

house tour....

I realized I haven't posted any pictures of what our house looks like lately...and since I cleaned up, I decided to take some pictures! Enjoy this little tour! :)

This is the view of the dining, kitchen & living room from the door to the garage...
IMG_0245

Another view of the dining room *and Scout*
IMG_0239

Breakfast nook *and Scout*
IMG_0248

Standing at the kitchen bar, looking at our "guest hall" with the bathroom, laundry room, linen closet and 2 guest rooms...
IMG_0253

The guest bath. I really want to paint the cabinet white.
IMG_0254

The finished guest room (looks about the same as before)...
IMG_0256
IMG_0255

The former "junk room"... now the "empty room" or Queso's room...
Will someday be the nursery.
IMG_0257
IMG_0258

View from the breakfast nook...
IMG_0282

Just bought these new kitchen rugs to spice things up.
IMG_0283

View of the living room from the dining room.
IMG_0252

I forgot to take pictures of our bedroom, but it looks exactly the same as before anyway :)
I WISH I took a picture of our garage because we TOTALLY cleaned it out! So much more space now!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this little tour... This will be good for when we do major work around the house, so we can look back and see how far we've come. We feel so blessed to have this home though. Sometimes I just stand around looking at it, and I feel so thankful.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the blue comforter in the guest room...so cute! Where's it from?

m. said...

love your breakfast nook! looks great :)

Stephani said...

it looks great!!!! Wish I could see it in person! someday soon:)