Monday, September 28, 2009

update!

Well, besides decorating for fall (which I posted about on our other blog), we really haven't done anything new to the house. Hence the lack of posting. We got Ryan's ginormous TV, but that's about it.

We are on the verge of buying our bedroom furniture though!!!!! I went to JCP today to talk to them about ordering it, and I found out that if I order from the store, they'll deliver AND ASSEMBLE the furniture for just $100 extra. Which is TOTALLY worth it to me since there's like 8 pieces of heavy wooden furniture we'd need. But, I found out that "Associate Day" is in November, and I'd get 20% off the whole set as opposed to my usual 10%, and that would save us hundreds of dollars. So, we're going to wait until Associate Day to make that purchase I think.

I'm really wanting to paint a room though. Maybe our bedroom? We will see. :)

1 comment:

Glamorous Newlywed said...

LOVE the set in the picture - is that the one that you are getting??? And please, if you paint, know that I am qualified only to tape baseboards, as mandated by Mak last time I tried to help paint her room... But I'm happy to come and tape baseboards and drink wine :)