Thursday, October 23, 2008

i'm breaking my cardinal rule...


Blame the cold weather for getting me fantasizing about Christmas decor in October, but... I'm absolutely in love with these lanterns! You can do so much with them, and I'm really really wanting a whole collection with the pine cones, candles and everything! Maybe if we had a HOUSE with a FIREPLACE, it would look great there.

Can you tell what's on my mind these days? Hmm..the extra large one is $99. That's a little ridiculous. I'm going to spend my afternoon looking for a cheap alternative! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

definately post if you find a cheap alternative - i love those too but $100 doesn't fit in the budget when there is a wedding and a new niece around the corner!!

Kristin Kay said...

HA! I totally take credit for getting you into the christmas decorating spirit :)