Thursday, August 28, 2008

must have: fireplace

Definite must-have. Nothing says homey (is that a word?) like a fire-burning fireplace... I'd love to have a crackling fire during the (few) cold winter months, and I really hate not having one in our current apartment. Also, it doesn't have to be a work of art, but I would like a mantle. If only for the purpose of displaying fun accessories and hanging stockings during Christmas!

Here are a couple that look suuuuuper cozy...

I'm even almost ready for winter time now! :)

1 comment:

m. said...

love it! you're inadvertently inspiring me to get my butt in gear on my house!


p.s. one disadvantage to a house is having a TON of yardwork to do... and needing to, but not being able to because you live in a state where it rains every other day. so, you've got that one on me! :)