Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm feelin it...

...the house itch that is.

Maybe it's because I no longer have a 'project' now that our much-loved wedding day came and went. Maybe it's because I'm ready for our rent to actually serve a purpose rather than just getting thrown away every month. Maybe it's because I'd like to have more space than our 985-sq.ft. apartment. Maybe it's because I'm ready to have a place of our own that we can take care of and decorate however we'd like. Either way, I'm feeling the itch, and I'm even interested in mortgages, interest rates, savings, and other things that I never would have cared about before!

On that note... I'm not sure what this blog is going to be. I think for now, I just want a place that I can post about decorating inspirations, cute homes, and anything else home-related. Who knows, maybe even someday I'll be posting about our house hunt and our future home!

Til then, I'm enjoying the house itch, and I'm really excited about just thinking and planning our future home together!

No comments: